© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Friday 11 February 2011

Need to care more about Don't Cares

Super Tired!
But it's normal. The cycle is you start the week with a relatively higher energy level, then you go to school and drain your energy gradually day after day, until you reach the end of the week. Recharge over the weekend, and repeat the cycle in an infinite loop. At least it's finally Friday! Time to get a good rest.

This morning I tried another crazy experiment, that took me around the whole country.

In my constant search for better routes to school, I took a bus that travels 21 stops from orchard road area to bouna vista and intersects the bus 95 route just 3 stops before I alight at Science block. Super bad idea. I ended up super late for math tutorial. For a 1hr lesson, I reached there near the last 15 mins, just before he started to take attendance, phew. The journey wasn't really all that boring though. I got to travel unknown small roads and industrial areas (coz I haven't travelled this small country enough). Along the way, I even got to see a dead body covered with the standard blue tent. There were at least 3 police cars there. Probably another victim to a road accident.

Oh, and the maths test is finally over!

The results should be "awesomely excellent". It was actually quite easy, but that's not the only reason. It was held in the LT, and the whole thing was super informal. Though he said "no cheating", towards the end, alot of people were discussing their answers. lol. Anyway, after that I checked around with a few other people, answers should be right. Yay for free 5% CA.

I seriously need to care more about my don't cares.

I realised I totally dunno anything about CS2100. Like seriously. It's like I don't take the module at all. I suppose not doing the past 2 tutorials might have some part in that. lol. I seriously need to work on the modules I have been neglecting. And I aim to do that over this weekend. By next week I should be much better, I hope.

Meanwhile, gotta go catch up on some sleep to recharge. cya!

0 comments - Speak up!:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)