© Incomplete Perfexion
Created by Philson
Friday 18 February 2011

A leap of faith?

Today was quite fun. Arrived rather early for maths tutorial in the morning. I finally figured out the secret trick to bus 95. I hacked the bus route! It took me 3 tries, but third time's the charm. It's basically a loop service, which is why I couldn't find the bus on the opposite side of the road 3 stops up. So, the simplest way is to take 95 from Bouna Vista MRT (opp the side to school), and the it will travel up 3 stops-ish, and loop at Holland Road and travel down to the opposite side (towards school). This ensures you can get a seat on the bus, while everyone else is trying to squeeze their way in at Bouna Vista. Take that, noobs!

So anyway, MA1312 is basically Anubis module. Our OG will just sit together in Lectures and Tutorials, and of course talk a lot! Haha. For some reason, I become the maths consultant. Everyone will consult me when then are having problems. Even the person in my OG who almost never talks to me. I think I too famous liao, next time dun post on IVLE forums ler. No la no time to post, I didn't even have time to do this week's tutorial. Overloaded.

CS1020 tutorial was, like, fun as well. You know, like, the usual. Ok I'm doing such a lousy impression of the TA. -.- This week's tutorial quite simple, Strings, Random numbers. Only the Generic class need to go understand a little bit more. And my laptop kena hijacked! To spam my own Facebook wall no less. Lol. I think nobody in class seems to be paying attention leh. This TA, like, super ineffective one. His technical knowledge very zai, but should try to improve his teaching methods.

Oh ya, yesterday didn't post anything. No time lar, these days so busy. Yesterday I was chionging CS1020 tutorial for today's lesson. People ask me why I so no life, also not I want one. Got, like, a billion and one things to complete. And I today damn tired lar, 4h+ sleep is cmi. Today I reached home straight away go sleep for my power nap.

The problem with this is that, when you do it for too long, it becomes like second nature. Eat, sleep, work, and nothing else. And you get so caught up with it all, you forgot to have a life. Give it long enough, and you forget even how to do it. Then, it seems strange to suddenly start. I wish I knew what I could do, if I had the time.

The only solution my brain can come up with is: take a leap of faith


free you mind


Though the exams ARE coming up...

Back to work. Lol.

2 comments - Speak up!:

  1. wont tt 95 route then take dam long? -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woots~ First comment. lol.

    Uh, not really lar. About 3-4 stops extra only. So it's an extra 10+ mins? It's ok if you leave home about 10-15 mins earlier.

    I think it is worth it, because sometimes at Bouna Vista, the bus is so full that you'll end up missing 1 bus anyway. Plus, this way you get to sit all the way!

    You take bus 95?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on this post, the weather, sports, news. Or just to say hi! :)